Thursday, January 17, 2013

Loveland, Ohio Homes for Sale 45140

Loveland, Ohio Homes for Sale 45140

Loveland is the Sweetheart of Ohio!  Call me if you are considering a move to Loveland, Ohio - I am an expert in the Loveland area!  In fact, I have a page on my website I invite you to visit Information About Loveland.

Open House on Sunday, January 20th from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Visit this adorable cape cod home on Sunday!  Charming, Pottery Barn style with lots of renovation.  Quiet street in walking distance to quaint downtown Loveland.  Close to parks, shopping, highway, Loveland Bike Trail and EXCELLENT rated Loveland schools. 

Relax from 3 porches!  Large screened in porch, enclosed porch, and sun porch over built-in garage.

Newly renovated!  Remodeled kitchen (appliances stay!) and new bathroom.  Beautiful hardwood floors were professionally refinished.  Free Home Warranty included.

See a Virtual Tour of this home! 

Click Loveland, Ohio Homes for Sale 45140 to view all Loveland area homes for sale!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful home. And in Loveland, Ohio? Do you have any pictures of the hardwood flooring? Just out of curiosity I would love to see the flooring. Thanks again for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this review about those new homes for sale in Ohio. I know that place was the best place to live because of their environment. I hope that their homes that they sell has a warranty.

    KB Home Warranty

    ReplyDelete